Thank you for joining me on Zoom! All online classes are scheduled in Eastern Time.
Students may choose to keep their cameras on or off. If you keep your camera on, I will be able to offer specific instruction. A model practitioner will be available during each class and their video will be highlighted when class begins. This allows me to look at my students throughout the practice without shifting my attention to demonstration.
Students who have signed up will receive a link one hour before class begins. If you would like to join less than an hour prior to class, contact me directly here to receive the link. You will also receive an optional playlist. We will all hit play at the same time.
Online classes have a suggested contribution of $5-$10.
For home practice,
- Yoga mat
- Hand towel and/or mat towel
- Yoga block(s) (optional and recommended)
- If you don't have a block, improvise! You can use a water bottle, dumbbell, or any other sturdy prop.
- Meditation cushion or pillow (optional)
- Anything else that helps you! Candles, oil diffuser, music, etc.