Socially-Distanced Yoga Classes in Riverside Park!
Classes will take place in Riverside Park between 93rd & 94th Streets (enter the park at 91st or 95th Street). There is a nice flat area with plenty of shade. A screenshot and photo are included in weekly announcement e-mails.
We will practice social distancing and I will not offer hands-on adjustments. Masks should be worn to and from class, and you are welcome to remove your mask once you are on your mat and 6' away from other practitioners. If you come with someone you live with, you can practice next to each other.
You will need:
- Yoga mat
- Hand towel and/or mat towel
- MASK for before and after class
- Layered clothing (recommended for colder days)
- Socks with traction (recommended for colder days)
- Hand sanitizer (optional and recommended)
- Towel or blanket to place under your mat (optional and recommended)
Classes will continue take place through the fall and early winter as long as the temperature is over 45 degrees.